I always loved hot chocolat! But I also like to know what I eat, and to eat healtlhy. That's why I've decided to make my own yummy hot chocolat.
So, today I'll share with you my personal recipe of home-made hot chocolat. Let's start!!!
- 100 g dark chocolat (if it's 70% cocoa it's greate)
- 100 g cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 20 g roasted hazelnuts
Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix them toghether. The composition of chocolat must look like a fine powder. Put the chocolat in an ermetic recipient and you'r done! Simple as a piece of cake!
And you can taste your chocolate right away!
Why is it good for you:
- it contains hazelnuts, that are an excellent tonic for your nervous system. Are an important source of amino acids and stimulates the growth of children. They can cure anemia and helps people recovering after a sick periode, and also contribute to strengthening the capacity of concentration.
Experts recommend hazelnuts for neurasthenia, stress and depression states. People who consume it do not get neurosis, because they provide the needed potassium concentration for our bodies. The potassium in hazelnuts activates the cerebral cortex neurons and centers parts of the brain, involved in mental relaxation.
- contains cocoa powder, wich is rich in antioxidants, that keeps your heart healthy. It's also a very good and rich sources of magnesium.
- it contains cinnamon, wich according to a study published in Journal of Alzheimer's Disease, it can protects the brain from
Alzheimer. It can lowers blood sugar in diabetes. It is also known as a natural antibacterial and protects us from colds.
- and, least, chocolat! Good for your heart and for making you happy!
See you tomorro ladies and lots of kisses!
It sounds really yummy! Will have to try it...thanks for sharing!!! (AND it's healthy for us!!!!!!!)RăspundețiȘtergere
Thank you Barbara! I hope you will try it. It's really really good! And you can make it in smaller amount, to test it and if you do like it, then you can make loads!Ștergere
Healthy chocolate! The dream of all us chocoholics. I just love chocolate. Especially with flavors. Though I never had it with cinnamon. Sounds very interesting. I might try it. :)RăspundețiȘtergere
I'm so glad that you like my recipe! It's very good with cinnamon, but if you are not a big fan of this spice, you can try with some vanilla seeds!Ștergere