I know, it's autumn, but in markets you can find some vegetables, to make a yummy and healthy salad, perfect for your immune system.
So, today I will show you an ideea of a vegetable salad. One that I like moste!
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 boiled egg
- some black grapes
- 20 g cottage cheese
- 40 g smoked salmon
- salt and pepper
- some olive oil
- 1 red pepper
Wash the vegetables and cut them. Put them in a bowl, add the egg, salt, pepper and oil and mix. You can serve it with croutons.
Why is it good for you:
eggs- eaten in the morning are like a medicine. It keeps your eyes
healthy, are rich in vitamins and good fats. Remember!!!! For an egg to
be healthy for you, you must not eat a hard boiled one.
2. cheese- a good home-made chesee (we are so lucy regarding this aspect,
cuz our godson it is a shepard and he makes cheese...) it's rich in
calcium, so good for your bones ladys, vitamin D, and it can help you
mantaine your weight (if you eat one portion a day).
3. red pepper- it's an important surce of fibres, A, C, E, K and B6
vitamins, folic acid and potassium. It protects your heart, and it have
alow content of saturaded fatts, sodium and cholesterol.
4. black grapes- are good for your skin, they brighten it.
5. tomatoes- good for your bones and prevent rheumatism.
6. smoked salmon- rich in good fats, like omega 3. It contains tryptophan, an essential amino acid that stimulates the production of serotonin (96% of the RDA) and vitamin D, which maintains normal levels of calcium and phosphorus in the body.
Hope you will try it and keep your mind and body in a good shape!