sâmbătă, 25 octombrie 2014

Day 25- Apple snack

Here is snowing! Althought 2 days ago was nice and sunny and we were walking just in some blouses, now it's snowing and it's cold ass hell!

So, I decided to make a snack that my grandmother used to make me when I was little. In the winter I used to spent my Christmas holiday at my grandparents and I always loved this apple snack.



Ingredients:

- 1 apple
- some dried raisins and cranberries
- almond flakes
- 50 g biscuits
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice

Directions:

Grate the apple and biscuits. Add the dried fruits, almond flakes and lemon juice. Mix all toghether and eat! Now, smile, you've just eated the yummiest apple snack ever!


Why is it good for you:

- apples, eaten daily prevent Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases, because they contain some helpfull antioxidants.  Also, scientists claim that fruit peel are substances that has the ability to "burn" calories
A new study suggests that apples may be, for women, an effective aphrodisiac; the daily consumption of apples improves sexual function and is linked to greater satisfaction of women in private life.
And, of course, an apple a day, keeps doctor away!


- almonds, are good for your skin, hair and nails (will be shinny and strong) and for your memorie.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu