Day 10 it's about healthy snacks! Every time I'm hungry or I want something sweet to eat, I make myself something like this:
It's healthy, yummy, natural and easy to make. Because it's autumn, I've made it with specific fruits, but depending on season, I use different fruits.
So, what you will need:
- 1 pear
- black or white grapes
- a pinch of cinnamon
- some walnuts
Wash the fruits. Cut the pear in 4. In a plate put the pear, grapes, redcurrants, cinnamon and walnuts. And EAT!!!!!!
Tips: If you like you can add some honey on top of all fruits, for a more sweet taste.
Why is it good for you:
1. cinnamon= according to a study published in Journal of Alzheimer's Disease, it can protects the brain from
Alzheimer. It can lowers blood sugar in diabetes. It is also known as a natural antibacterial and protects us from colds.
2. pears= containing 80% water, fiber, organic acids, potassium, iron and vitamin C, are grate for your health and helpful in bowel disorders. And pear juices are recommended for people suffering from diabetes and obesity.
Pears have a low glycemic index, that makes them good in preventing obesity, diabetes and coronary heart disease.
- sedative effect
- soothes sore throat
- beneficial effects on the ovaries
- maintain your eyes healthy
3. black grapes= a beautiful-glowing skin.
4. walnuts- are good for your skin, hair and nails (will be shinny and strong) and for your memorie.
5. redcurrants- are a real help for your digestive system- that means that they help you to lose weight in a healthy yummy way!.
See you tomorrow ladies! Tones of kisses!
Trimiteți un comentariu