Today we have a yummy, healthy mini-cake, that's very easy to make, and quick! All the ingredients are good for you, but I must say that cooking it at the microwave, it's not the haltiest...
But, if you make it 1 a month, or when you want something sweet but easy and fast to make, this is it!
- 3 tablespoon of flour
- 3 tablespoon cacaoa powder
- a pinch of salt
- half of teaspon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoon sunflowe oil
- 2 tablespoon oatmeal
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Take a cup and spread some oil on it, so that your mini-cake won't stuck on to the cup.
Put the mini-cake in the microwave and cook it for 2 minutes at high temperature.
Take notice that nat all microwave are the same, so the cooking time can
differe from oven to oven. If your cake is not cooked after 2 minutes,
repet the procedure onece more.
And that's it, your ready!
I like to eat it with yogur and fresh fruits! But you can let your imagination flow!
Why is it good for you:
- it can be served with redcurrants, that are a real help for your digestive system- that means that they help you to lose weight in a healthy yummy way!
- it can be also served with yogur, that it's good for your bones and digestive system.
- it's made with oatmeals, that have antioxidants, that keep your heart healthy,
strenghten your immune system and because are rich in fibre, regulate
the sugar level in your blood.
- it contains cocoa powder, rich in antioxidants, that keeps your heart healthy. And it's also a very good and rich sources of magnesium.
Well ladies, have a nice weekend and see you tomorrow with a nother sweet (and healthy) recipe! Kisses.