So, for today we have my soul juice: apples and pears! Healthy, delicious and super simple to make!!!
- 3 apples
- 2 pears
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- juice of half a lemon
- 1,5 l water
Wash the fruit and cut them in slices. In a pot put the water, cinnamon, fruits and lemon juice. Let them boil for about 20 minutes. And your juice it's ready.
No added sugar, and a fairy taste: of autumn, earth, sweetnees and happiness!
Why is it good for you:
1. cinnamon= according to a study published in Journal of Alzheimer's Disease, it can protects the brain from
Alzheimer. It can lowers blood sugar in diabetes. It is also known as a natural antibacterial and protects us from colds.
2. apples= eaten daily prevent Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases, because they contain some helpfull antioxidants. Also, scientists claim that fruit peel are substances that has the ability to "burn" calories.
A new study suggests that apples may be, for women, an effective aphrodisiac; the daily consumption of apples improves sexual function and is linked to greater satisfaction of women in private life.
And, of course, an apple a day, keeps doctor away!
3. pears= containing 80% water, fiber, organic acids, potassium, iron and vitamin C, are grate for your health and helpful in bowel disorders. And pear juices are recommended for people suffering from diabetes and obesity.
Pears have a low glycemic index, that makes them good in preventing obesity, diabetes and coronary heart disease.
- sedative effect
- soothes sore throat
- beneficial effects on the ovaries
- maintain your eyes healthy
Hope I've convinced you to try this yummy juice or just to eat apples and pears!
See you tomorrow ladies, with a nother bite of healthy food!