Today we have a super easy to make pizza in a pan! It's fast, yummy and it's impossible not to love it!
Ingredients for the dought:
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon yogurt
- 1,5 tablespoon sun flower oil
- 1 pinch baking soda
- a pinch of salt, pepper and sugar
- 6 tablespoon flour
- some butter to grease the pan
Ingredients for topping:
- some chickpeas
- 1 read pepper
- some olives
- cow cheese
- 2 tablepsoon broth
- 100 g ham
In a bowl mixt toghether all the ingredients for dought. The dought will be stiky, but do not be afraid, this is how it's supposed to be.
Grease the pan with butter, then put the dought in it.
Cover the pizza dought with broth and sprinkle on top the rest of the topping.
On medium heat put the pan, cover it with a cover and let it cook for 10 minutes. Do not lift the cover in those 10 minutes.
And that's it, your pizza it's ready to eat!
Why is it good for you:
- first, it's a home made pizza, so you know what's in it, and you control all the ingredients
- second, it contains healthy ingredients, that are good for kids and adults too!
So, you MUST try this pizza! It makes you addicted!