joi, 16 octombrie 2014

Day 16- Vegetable soup with eggs

This soup it's one of my mother special treat for me! She is always making me this soup when I come home after a long long absence.
I like it very much, esspecialy the whole egg that's in it and I always eat 2 servings and skip second course.


Ingredients:

- 3 l water
- 1 big onion
- 2 carrots
- 3 potato
- 1 small celery
- 1 parsley root
- 30 g peas
- 30 g cauliflower
- 20 g noodles
- some dried hearbs
- salt and pepper 
- some sun-flowe oil 
- 2 eggs

Directions:

Chop the vegetables in small cubes and frie them in oil a little bit (aprox for 5 minutes). Add the water, salt, pepper and the dried herbs.
Let the soup boil until the vegetables will soften. When the soup it's boiling add the noodles and the whole eggs. Let them boil for about 3 minutes, and in this time do not stir.
Let the soup boil for a nother 10 minutes and it's ready!
You can add on top some fresh parsley and cream, when you serve it.



Why is it good:

- full of vegetables, gives you many vitamins.

- strenghten your immune system

- rich in good fats

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu