- 700 g flour
- a pinch of salt
- the leftover nuts from the nut milk
- 250 ml warm milk
- 10 g dried yeast
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of oil
Put the flour on your kitchen table. Put the leftover nuts and yeast in the flour and mix toghether.
Gather the mixt and make a hole in it, so it looks like a fountaine. In the fountaine's hole, put the egg, salt, oil and mix it. Add some of the milk and incorporate the wet ingredients with the dried ones. If needed, add more milk. Knead the dough for about 30 minutes. Put the dougt in a clean bowl, cover it with a towel and let it rise for about 1 h, near a source of heat, or until it heve doublet it's volume.
When your dought it's ready, divided it in 10 equal parts and make some french rolls. You can let your rolls simple, lije some balls, or you can braid them. It's your choise. I like my roll braided. Put the french rolls in the pre-heated oven and let them cook for about 20-30 min, or untill they past the toothpick test.
Let the rolls sit for about 15 min, and then you can put them on a plate until they cool down.
And it's done, now you can have your own healthy, yummy, spectacular french rolls for your breakfast, dinner or work!
Why is it good for you:
- if you eat at least once a week walnuts or walnuts bred, it reduce the risck of heart disease.
- it one of the best sources of proteines for your body.
- it containes good fats, that reduce your cholesterol levels.
- it contains vitamine E, that is good for your skin.
- it contains manganese, that keeps your bones healthy.
- home-made plum jam, is rich in antioxidants, is rich in fiber which stimulates digestion and helps if you suffer from constipation. It brings a significant contribution of potassium, magnesium, iron, calcium, boron and selenium protects the nervous system and muscular. Plum jam also facilitates the absorption of calcium, magnesium and vitamin D, keeping us healthy bones and strengthens the immune system.
Trimiteți un comentariu