I like deserts very very very much! But sometimes, one that's healthier than traditional sweets, are welcome! So, today we have a healthy recipe, made with love, in no time, that I really love!
- 2 apples
- 1 banana
- 1 pear
- 2 figs
- black grapes
- 1 lemon
- 10 ml whisky (if you make this salad for adults)
Wash the fruits. Cut them in pieces, an put all of the ingredients in a bowl. Add the whisky and let it sit in the fridge, covered, for about 2 or 3 hours.
Afther this time, you can serve your salad with whiped cream. It's heavenly delicious!!!!!
- redcurrants, that are a real help for your digestive system- that means that they help you to lose weight in a healthy yummy way!
- pears, that contain 80% water, fiber, organic acids, potassium, iron and vitamin C, are grate for your health and helpful in bowel disorders. And pear juices are recommended for people suffering from diabetes and obesity.
Pears have a low glycemic index, that makes them good in preventing obesity, diabetes and coronary heart disease.
- sedative effect
- soothes sore throat
- beneficial effects on the ovaries
- maintain your eyes healthy
- black grapes, for a beautiful-glowing skin.
- apples, eaten daily prevent Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases, because they contain some helpfull antioxidants. Also, scientists claim that fruit peel are substances that has the ability to "burn" calories.
A new study suggests that apples may be, for women, an effective aphrodisiac; the daily consumption of apples improves sexual function and is linked to greater satisfaction of women in private life.
And, of course, an apple a day, keeps doctor away!
- figgs, improve digestion, regulates blood pressure (do to the potassium it contains) and prevent osteoporosis. Are rich in fibres, so if you want to mantain your weight, figgs are a good option.
- lemons, are a rich source of vitamin C, that makes this fruit a real help in colds, flu and other desies of the imune system.
Hope you enjoy reading! See you on 20!