Day 13, brings some lucky pumpkin waffe! This dessert is sooooooooo good that I have no words to describe it! I will let the pictures to speak.
- 500 g pimpkin puree
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 and a half tablespoon sun-flower oil
- half teaspoon cinnamon
- half teaspoon ginger
- 20 g choped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon coffee
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 g baking powder
- 50 g oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon flour
In your blender bowl blend all the ingredients. Preaheat your waffle machine and put one ladle at a time and let your machine cook the waffles!
Serve with pieces of pear and vanillated sugar! You can add some honey if you like your waffle's sweeter!
This kind of dessert it's perfect for children! Here they loved it.
Why is it good:
- has pears, that contain 80% water, fiber, organic acids, potassium, iron and vitamin C, are grate for your health and helpful in bowel disorders. And pear juices are recommended for people suffering from diabetes and obesity.
Pears have a low glycemic index, that makes them good in preventing obesity, diabetes and coronary heart disease.
- sedative effect
- soothes sore throat
- beneficial effects on the ovaries
- maintain your eyes healthy
- contains cinnamon, that according to a study published in Journal of Alzheimer's Disease, it can protects the brain from
Alzheimer. It can lowers blood sugar in diabetes. It is also known as a natural antibacterial and protects us from colds.
- contains oatmeals, wich have antioxidants, that keep your heart healthy,
strenghten your immune system and because are rich in fibre, regulate
the sugar level in your blood.
- contains walnuts, that keeps your heart healthy, they also containe good fats, that reduce your cholesterol levels and vitamine E, that is good for your skin.
- are rich in pumpkin, that protects your eyes from serious illness, prevents lung cancer, breast and prostate. It also protects the body from colds and strengthens the immune system and takes care of your heart health because it is rich in potassium.
Other important beneffits:
- prevents the appearance of wrinkles and restores skin radiance
- brings a significant contribution of calcium, essential for healthy bones
- a carotenoid found in pumpkin it is able to protect your joints, reducing the risk of rheumatism
- is useful in diets because it gives a feeling of satiety without providing a surplus of calories
Hope you will make this recipe!
See you tomorrow ladies.